LITTLE BIRD in Rosbach v.d.Höhe
When do I receive child care offers?
In municipal facilities, you will receive an offer of a place at the earliest 5 months before the desired start of care. The time span for independent daycare associations can vary.
When can I make a reservation for my child?
A reservation is only possible after the birth of the child.
Changing the age group
A separate registration is required for changing the age group (krippe to kindergarten group).

Look for child care

All entries marked with an * are mandatory. By entering a postal code, you can narrow down your results further or determine them more precisely.